Monday, 28 January 2008

Bountee.Com

Bountee.com is a neat site for you if you've always wanted to design and print your own T-shirts.
All you need to do is design your t-shirts using a vector program, such as Adobe Illustrator, and save your design as .SVG file format.
From here, you upload your design to the Bountee website, re-size and re-shape your design onto a T-shirt template. And they will print and ship you design for a flat rate.

You can even sell your T-shirts through Bountee as well. Of course, they charge for the cost of t-shirts and printing, but you can add your own commission percentage on and even make money!

I recommend you try it out if you don't have the equipment to do it yourself.
I've made a bit of money from it already. And I love being able to easily make my own t-shirts.

No comments: