Wow, its been a while!
I've been so busy trying to sort out my work to get myself into Uni over the summer and since I've started Uni I now have completely no time to do anything. T_T
Been spending as per usual on various T-Shirts and some new trainers. Just recently booked my driving theory test for the 30th October which I'm not really looking forward to. But it has been long overdue I guess.
I've also got myself some contact lenses as well. And ohh would I recommend them to anyone with glasses.
Although you have the constant annoyance of having to put them in first thing every morning, It gives a nice sense of freedom and comfort. And not forgetting glasses, I have a new pair and some prescription sunglasses to boot!
The glasses are good for the lazy morning I don't want to put my lenses in, and they can also function as a nice fashion item for those classy nights out to nice bars or restaurants!
Anyway, enough from me.
I'll be posting some new items of interest up over the coming days so stay check back from time to time. [:
Monday, 13 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment